A wedding gown doesn’t just last one day. Given the proper care, it can last forever! At Dependable Cleaners, we make sure your wedding dress is not just an article of clothing, but a memento that can be passed down from generation to generation. Our expert team leads you through every step of the cleaning and restoration process with our award-winning, quality care.
- Free Evaluation: The restoration process begins with a free consultation and estimate so that our technicians can give you an accurate idea as to what it will take to clean or restore your gown.
- Inspection: Each gown is thoroughly inspected for damaged threads or loose beading. We then place the gowns through a series of black-light tests to detect the most obscure blemishes and stains.
- Hand Cleaning: Our experts hand-treat and clean each gown individually. We take every precaution to protect the delicate beads, embroidery and lace.
- Preservation: Pressed and packaged with care, your gown is protected and ready for future generations.
- Anti-Sugar Stain Treatment: Along with our detailed hand cleaning process, your gown undergoes our anti-sugar stain treatment. Spills containing sugar, salt and acid often dry clear and cannot be seen. These hidden stains do not dissolve during ordinary dry cleaning and turn an ugly brown over time. Our unique anti-sugar stain treatment, featured in Modern Bride and Bride’s magazines, ensures that all sugar, salt, and acid – seen or unseen – is removed.
- International Guarantee: We are members of the Association of Wedding Gown Specialists, which is represented in more than 500 cities around the world. Bring your wedding gown to any participating Wedding Gown Specialist dry cleaner at any time and they will inspect and press the gown at no charge.