There’s still time for you to pick blueberries before the season ends! We know that beautiful shade of blue stains easily, so if you end up overindulging on blueberries then bring your clothes to Dependable and we’ll work our magic!
Here are some of our favorite farms in Massachusetts that let you pick your own blueberries:
- The Blueberry Farm, Hanson: This five-acre farm is fun for the whole family!
- Gianetti’s UPick Blueberries, Franklin: This family owned and operated farm offers five varieties of blueberries to pick from!
- Sunburst Blueberry Farm, Uxbridge: Be sure to check in to Sunburst’s website daily for their updated schedule!
- Hokum Rock Blueberry Farm, East Dennis: Hokum’s 18-acre, conservation-protected farm is a popular summer destination for locals and tourists alike!
- Tree-Berry Farm, Scituate: This beloved blueberry farm has been in the same family for four generations! They are your year round destination for blueberries in the summer and Christmas trees in the winter!